Tuesday, April 6, 2010

NUA Zine Fair Saturday APRIL 10

Looking and Finding.



Currently, I am rooting though the 2 rubbermade storage "totes" that I lugged the past 10 years through least 8 moves. They hold the paper archive of ephemera from my young adulthood. I am doing this to find the raw material I am going to talk about this Saturday @ the New Urban Arts ZINE FAIR. I am helping close out the day by speaking on a panel starting at 5 PM.


Saturday April 10, 2010
12pm - 7pm
New Urban Arts
743 Westminster Street, Providence

What is a Zine?
A small circulation, non-commercial publication of original or appropriated texts and images.

What is a Zine Fair?
A day-long celebration of independent media and self publishing at New Urban Arts through workshops, panels, and the selling of small press publications.

Admission is free and open to the public.

Click for the Official Information

Do you understand the beauty that is New Urban Arts?



More about New Urban Arts

(i stole both these images).

No comments: